Condo Bear 104 (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom)
This very popular, pet friendly, large and roomy, with one bathroom condo, is located in the Condo Bear building across the street, just a stone's throw from the Bear Valley Lodge. This condo is hands down one of the cutest studios on our rental program. It has a lot of built-ins. The kitchen has a ton of space and is well stocked with cookware, as well as plenty of dishes. It even has a waffle iron. The cooking stove, although small is gas. This condo has a built in bunk bed perfect for small children, a full bed in an enclosed space and a leather American sleeper sofa with a Tempurpedic mattress. Tempurpedic mattresses have no springs or bars, so they are very comfortable. This condo is perfect for a family of four with a dog but it can sleep up to 6 people. Relax after a long, fun filled day in the snow by watching movies on the flat screen TV, listening to your choice of music on the Ipod/Iphone docking station/CD player or entertain the whole family playing board games together. A ski locker is also provided at the condo for easy storage of all your snow and ski gear. You won't have to worry about your wet clothes and equipment inside the condo with you. This condo is only a short walk from the free shuttle bus which takes you to the ski resort. Bear Valley Snowmobile and the Cross Country Center for snowshoeing, sledding and cross country skiing is a short five minute walk.
Amenities and Activities
- Non smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Accessible Parking
- Ski shuttle to Bear Valley Ski Resort is very close to the condo. (Shuttle is operated by resort and may not run every day).
- 5 minute walk to Bear Valley Snowmobile or Bear Valley Cross Country center
- Local Phone service
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free DVD library and board games at the Bear Valley Vacation Rental office, available for use.
- Well stocked kitchen with small gas range
- Propane gas stove to heat the condo.
- Full Bathroom with a shower and tub combination. The sink area is separate
- Paper towels, dish towels, dish soap, new sponge and trash bags provided
- Conditioning shampoo, restoring conditioner, refreshing body lotion, facial soap and a massage bar from Basic Earth Botanicals provided.
- We provide sheets and towels. Guests make their own beds.
- Full bed in enclosed area with door, built in bunk bed and American leather sleeper sofa with Tempurpedic mattress(no springs or bars)
- 450 square feet
Stocked kitchen and open space. Had a great time with easy access to great hikes. Would consider retiring for the winter ski season.