Creekside Condo 110 (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom)
This bright, well maintained condo is the perfect choice for those of you who want to stay in and cook. With a Jenn Air range & oven inside and a propane BBQ outside, end your day of adventure with a freshly cooked meal. Along with a queen bed in the loft, there is a sleeper sofa in the living room. Conveniently located, the condo is a five minute walk to the village center, directly across the street from the Bear Valley Music Festival and an extremely short two minute drive to the kayak, stand-up paddleboard and bicycle rentals at Bear Valley Cross Country Center and Adventure Company.
Amenities and Activities
- Non smoking
- 700 square feet
- Convenient parking
- Pet free condo
- Free local phone service (no long distance)
- Private covered deck with propane BBQ
- Ski locker available
- New 32" flat-screen TV with satellite and DVD player in living room
- Free DVD library and board games available at Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office
- TV with VCR in loft bedroom
- Clean burning and efficient pellet stove
- Kitchen fully equipped. Paper towels, clean dish towels, dish soap, a new sponge and trash bags provided.
- Freshly-painted kitchen with new electric stove top, exhaust fan, Jenn Air oven and new Bosch dishwasher
- We provide sheets, towels, blankets and pillows. Guests make their own beds.
- Freshly painted bathroom with bathtub/shower combination and separate vanity area
- Wall mounted hair dryer
- Eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap provided
- Queen bed with firm mattress in loft; queen sleeper sofa in living room