Creekside Condo 40 (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
Call us Now
This is a newly remodeled and beautifully decorated showcase condo with two bedrooms and a large spacious loft housing an olympic size queen bed. A comfortable living room and the large flat screen makes this one of our most sought after condos. Conveniently located within the Bear Valley village, you are a short walk to restaurants, the snowmobile shop and the cross country and adventure company.
Amenities and Activities
- Non smoking
- Accessible parking
- Private Deck with propane Weber BBQ
- Free long distance
- Satellite TV with DVD/VHS player
- TV with DVD/VHS player in downstairs guest bedroom
- Small movie library in living room
- 46" Flat Screen TV in living room
- Pellet stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher - soap provided
- Two bathrooms
- Ski Locker available
- Beautiful wood floors
- Two Lazy Boy recliners
- Washer and Dryer
- Lots of extra touches by owners
- We provide sheets, towels, blankets and pillows.
- Eco friendly shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soaps provided
- Dish soap, a new sponge, clean dish towels, trash bags and paper towels provided
- New Simmons Beauty Rest olympic queen bed in loft, New Simmons Beauty Rest California king bed in master bedroom, queen bed in second bedroom and queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
- SoundAsleep inflatable mattress for use on top of or in lieu of the sleeper sofa.
- Snow toys for winter fun!
- Ice chest provided for guest use during stay
- Approximately 1200 square feet
The unit is well appointed and good condition. Thanks
Bear Valley Condo- Creekside 40
Every year we go to Bear Valley with a group of friends to celebrate my husband's birthday. We haven't been to Bear Valley in the last 4 years because of the draught conditions. Our stay at Creekside condo 40 was super and would love to rent it again (but without the Christmas tree!). It was very clean, had plenty of provisions, comfortable beds, nicely decorated and an ideal location. Only comments: the kitchen faucet was loose and needs to be repaired and someone needs to take down the Christmas tree and maybe put up some Spring/Easter decorations.