Vacation Home 216 (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
Classic and well maintained Bear Valley A-frame that is pet friendly (see below). Nestled between Washoe Native American grinding rocks, this property is a significant historical landmark of the village. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac off Orvis Road, it is only a 5 minute walk from village center. Ski in/ski out with a 2 minute ski trip to the shuttle bus to the mountain and ski home via Lunch Run or Home Run. A great winter or summer rental! Nicely appointed.
In the winter we provide snowmobile transportation between the village center and the cabin upon your arrival and departure. For your consideration, snowmobile rentals and taxi service is available through Bear Valley Snowmobile and Alpine Snowmobile Center.
Amenities and Activities
- Downhill skiing ski in/ ski out. 1 minute skiing to shuttle bus to mountain resort and ski home via Lunch Run or Home Run.
- Cross country skiing on snow packed village winter roads or on groomed trails at state-of-the-art Bear Valley Cross Country , a ten minute walk to over 3000 acres of trails.
- Pleasant private deck, redwood stairs, granite outcroppings and your own forest for play and relaxation.
- Great starting point for summer or winter hikes.
- Bear Lake Beach (summertime) privileges. 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive to Bear Lake.
- High speed WIFI, complimentary long distance phone service, flat screen with satellite TV, DVD/VCR/CD surround sound speakers.
- Children welcome, this cabin has two Pack-n-Plays and two booster seats. Board games (more games and DVD library available at Vacation Rental office).
- Environmental, high efficiency wood stove with double combustion chambers, floor furnace, central heating with forced air to all rooms.
- Fully stocked firewood supply right by the front door for easy enjoyment.
- Fully equipped kitchen for high end cooking and baking (starter dish soap, sponge, dish towels, paper towels and trash bags provided), dishwasher, oven, microwave, oven, toaster oven, toaster, blender, coffee maker, bean grinder, freezer, fridge.
- Sheets, towels, duvets and blankets provided.
- Washer (starter detergent provided) and dryer.
- Charcoal BBQ (summertime).
- 2 full, modern bath rooms, one with tub (shampoo, lotion, soap provided). Hair dryer.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed + Desk.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: Full/ double bed and Twin Bunk Bed. Loft: Day Bed with Trundle.
- Fresh paint gives warm and bright ambience.
- Pet-friendly:1 well behaved dog is welcome to come with you at an additional charge of $25/ stay. No pet to be left unattended in the cabin, unless in a kennel. No pets on beds at any time.
- Approximately 1392 square feet
other than that, everything was nice