Vacation Home 45 (5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
Call us Now
Bright and sunny 4 bedroom plus studio, 3 bathroom mountain cabin, close to village center. This home is great for two families to share. Lower level has it's own living area, kitchenette, bathroom, double bed and a double sleeper sofa. On the main floor enjoy the sunny open floor plan with a large rock fireplace in the living area. The main floor has one bedroom has a queen bed and another bedroom with a twin bunk bed. On the top floor, one bedroom has a king bed and the other has a queen bed with a shared bathroom between them. There is no car access in winter. We provide snowmobile transportation upon your arrival and departure. Cabin is an easy 10 minute walk to the village center, free shuttle to ski area, cross country, sledding hill and parking area. Snowmobile rentals/taxi available through Bear Valley Snowmobile.
Amenities & Activities
Amenities & Activities
- High-speed internet & wifi
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Village
- Flat screen TV with Directv
- Master bedroom with Directv
- DVD and VHS
- Free long distance phone service
- Fully equipped kitchen + second efficiency kitchen downstairs.
- Starter soap, sponge, dish towels, paper towels and trash bags provided
- Dishwasher with soap
- Fireplace (firewood provided)
- Sheets, towels, and blankets provided
- Luxury shampoo, lotion, and soap provided
- King bed in master bedroom, queen in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, twin bunk beds in 4th bedroom, double bed and double sleeper sofa in in-law unit
Great home for large group
Our family gathering of 11 adults and kids fit perfectly in this older cabin as the 5 bedrooms on 3 floors allowed plenty of space and privacy. We made good use of the secondary kitchen downstairs, especially the fridge! The deep leather couches and good size dining table accommodated us comfortably, and we enjoyed eating at the long table on the deck. The parking area even fit all 5 of our cars! We had a great time swimming at Lake Alpine, took a hike to Duck Lake, and had 2 fun rounds of disc golf. Best of all we were able to bring the pups along on our holiday. This may not be the fanciest cabin in Bear Valley, but it is a very usable one.
Stephen & Jolie
Great service. Take care of issues promptly. Enjoyed our stay.
perfect for us
This was our third stay in his house, it fits us perfectly: sleeping arrangements, good size living/dining room, distance from lodge/parking.