Vacation Home 78 (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
House 78 is sure to be one of our best rental properties. It is one of our closest homes to the village center, with just a 3 minute walk to restaurants, shopping and the shuttle bus to the ski area. Remodeled in 2015, this house can accommodate up to 14 people comfortably. The highlights include two large flat screen TVs and 2 large living areas each with propane fireplaces. The upper living room is part of a great room with a fabulous dining room table and a modern, very well stocked kitchen.The loft with 4 twin beds looks down on the living room area. The exterior wall in the great room is all windows with a lovely vaulted ceiling. The lower living room also has a propane fireplace and large flat screen TV. It has a bar area with a mini refrigerator. It has a card table as well. This room is perfect for watching TV or playing board games. The house is so solid that you can't hear the activity on the floor above so the lower living room is the perfect place to retire after the kids are in bed. The house has four bedrooms each with a queen bed and a built in wardrobe. The three bathrooms have all been remodeled. There is access to a propane BBQ all year. In the summer, there is a deck off of the lower living room where guests can relax after a hard day of hiking, biking and swimming. This house can accommodate 2 to 3 families without everyone being on top of each other. The owners have put much thought and care into making this home a great vacation rental.
Amenities and Activities
- Super close to village center
- Approx 3180 square feet
- Two large flat screen Smart TVs (satellite dish not available at this location)
- DVD player (free lending library of DVDs at BVRE office)
- High speed Internet and WiFi
- Xbox Game Console
- Washer and Dryer
- Large mudroom
- Two propane fireplaces
- Free DVD library and board games available at Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office
- Well equipped kitchen including a crock pot and a fondue pot
- Starter dish soap, new sponge, paper towels, clean dish towels, dishwasher soap and trash bags provided
- Year round propane BBQ
- Humidifiers in each bedroom
- Sheets, towels, blankets provided in bundles ( beds are not made)
- Three bathrooms, one on each level, supplied with soap, lotion, shampoo & conditioner
- 4 bedrooms with a queen bed in each. A loft with 4 twin beds. The couch in the downstairs living room can be turned into a queen bed.
- The owners ask that kids under the age of 7 have adult supervision in the loft due to the low railing and absolutely no jumping on the beds.
- Due to the height of the roof and the areas snow falls off the roof, the back deck is off limits in the winter. Caution also must be heeded in anyone walking or playing near the house's 4 roof valleys.