Vacation Rental Policies-at-a-Glance
The nitty-gritty on the reservation process and our vacation rental policies and procedures.
RESERVATION PROCESS // Our properties are available to book both online and via telephone with our friendly team of property managers. As all of our rentals are both individually-owned and unique, we invite you to reach out to us regarding your specific wants and needs so that we may help find the best fit for your stay!
To reserve, we need the following information:
- Name, address, phone contact(s) and email address
- Number of adults and children who will be staying in the rental property
- Payment information and deposit or full balance depending upon the proximity of your arrival date
- Guest approval of our rental agreement
PAYMENT // When booking 21 days prior to your arrival date, a deposit of $50 is required to hold your reservation. At 21 days prior to your arrival, the remaining balance of your reservation is due and will be drawn automatically from the credit card on file. When booking 21 days or less prior to your arrival date, the full balance of your stay is due at booking.
- Visa, Mastercard, AmericanExpress and Discover
- Check with credit card on file for incidentals
- Cash upon arrival with credit card authorization for full balance
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours making the booking are fully refundable as long as, when cancelling, guest is giving 48 hours notice.
- Reservations cancelled up to 22 days before your stay are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- All cancellations made within 21 days of your stay are charged the full rent amount, taxes and housekeeping fee.
Reservation Modifications: For any non-holiday reservation, and when giving us 48 hours notice, you may move your reservation to an available date in the same unit within the calendar year. Note that no refunds are given for moving dates to a lower-priced season. If moving into a higher-priced season, you will be responsible for paying the price difference. We are unable to transfer reservations into another property within 21 days of arrival.
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT // All guests must approve our vacation rental agreement within 48 hours of booking. If guest books within 48 hours of arrival, he or she must approve the rental agreement immediately. For all online bookings, guest approves the rental agreement automatically. Click here to view our sample vacation rental agreement.
Whew! We got through it all. That wasn’t so bad, was it?