Condo Bear 104
|Sleeps: 6||Bedrooms: 0||Bathrooms: 1||Pets: 2|
This very popular, pet friendly, large and roomy studio condo, with one bathroom, is located in the Condo Bear building, just a stone's throw from the Bear Valley commercial center which is adjacent to the lodge. This condo is hands down one of the cutest studios on our rental program. It has a lot of built-ins. The kitchen has a ton of space and is well stocked with cookware, as well as, plenty of dishes. It even has a waffle iron. The cooking stove, although small, is propane. This condo has a built-in bunk bed, perfect for small children, a full bed in an enclosed space and a leather American sleeper sofa with a Tempurpedic mattress. This condo is perfect for a family of four with a dog but it can sleep up to six people. Relax after a long, fun filled day in the great outdoors by watching movies on the flat screen TV, listening to your choice of music on the Ipod/Iphone docking station/CD player or entertain the whole family playing board games together. A ski locker is also provided at the condo for easy storage of all your snow and ski gear. You won't have to worry about your wet clothes and equipment inside the condo with you. This condo is only a short walk from the free shuttle bus which takes you to the ski resort. Bear Valley Snowmobile and the Cross Country and Adventure Company is a short five minute walk.
Amenities and Activities
- Non smoking
- Pet friendly
- Accessible parking
- Ski storage locker outside condo front door
- Ski shuttle to Bear Valley ski resort is very close to the condo. (Shuttle is operated by resort and may not run every day).
- Five minute walk to Bear Valley Snowmobile or Bear Valley Cross Country center
- Local phone service
- Satellite TV
- DVD player - Free DVD library and board games at the Bear Valley Vacation Rental office, available for use.
- Well stocked kitchen with small propane range
- Propane gas fireplace to heat the condo.
- Full Bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The sink area is separate.
- Paper towels, dish towels, dish soap, new sponge and trash bags provided
- Conditioning shampoo, restoring conditioner, refreshing body lotion, facial soap and a massage bar from Basic Earth Botanicals provided.
- We provide sheets, towels, blankets and pillows. Guests make their own beds.
- Full bed in enclosed area with door, built in bunk bed and American leather sleeper sofa with Tempurpedic mattress (no springs or bars)
- 450 square feet
- Downhill Skiing + Snowboarding Nearby
- Cross-Country Skiing Nearby
- Lake Nearby
- Close to Village
- Linens Provided
- Propane Fireplace
No reviews have been entered for this unit.
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|