Well equipped studio loft can accommodate up to five people. Located near the Bear Valley library, it is less than a five minute walk to the village commercial center, great hiking trails, the disc golf course and the Bear Valley Cross Country and Adventure Company. No matter what time of year, this bright condo provides a most comfortable "home away from home feeling", where mountain fun is just a step out the door. During the cold winter months, there is a wood burning stove, but firewood is not provided; you will need to bring your own.
Amenities and Activities
- Non smoking
- 700 square feet
- Accessible parking
- Satellite TV
- DVD and VCR player
- Queen bed in loft; double and twin sleeper sofa in the living room
- Full bathroom with bathtub
- Wood Stove - firewood not provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with new sponge, clean dish towels, dish soap, paper towels and trash bags
- Dishwasher with soap provided
- We provide sheets, towels, blankets and pillow. Guests make their own beds.
- Eco friendly shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap provided
- Free DVD library and board games available at Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office