This end unit studio with loft condo has a lot of charming details and gets plenty of natural light. This condo is located across the street where the Bear Valley Music Festival tent is put up, so it is a perfect choice during the festival. Park your car and don't drive until you are headed home. This condo is within a five minute walk to everything, the lodge, free ski shuttle bus to Bear Valley Mountain Resort (ski season only), Bear Valley Real Estate & Vacation Rentals' office, Bear Valley Cross Country & Adventure Center, free disc golf course, tennis courts and a six mile trail to Lake Alpine.
Amenities and Activities
- Non smoking
- 700 square feet
- Accessible parking
- Free local phone service
- Private deck overlooking green belt
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Check out free DVD and games available from Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office
- Wood burning fireplace - firewood not provided
- Fully equipped kitchen. Paper towels, clean dish towels, a new sponge, dish soap and garbage bags provided
- Dishwasher - soap provided
- We provide sheets, towels, blankets and pillows. Guests make their own beds.
- Full bathroom with bathtub
- Eco friendly shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap provided
- Classic log framed queen bed in loft; double sleeper sofa in living room.