Vacation Home 35
|Sleeps: 10||Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2.5||Pets: 0|
This is the perfect mountain cabin: 2 bedrooms plus suite, 2 1/2 bathrooms and 2 living areas. Not suitable for children 5 years or younger, due to the wooden spiral stair case. Beautiful wood work, new floors, flat screen TV, and cathedral windows. There is a queen bed in both of the 2 bedrooms on the main floor. The lower level is a suite has a bunk w/double mattresses (upper & lower), plus a queen futon bed queen bed, and a full bathroom. No car access in winter, we provide free snowmobile transportation upon your arrival and departure. Cabin is a 15 minute walk from Village Center. Snowmobile rentals or taxi service is available through Bear Valley Snowmobile.
Amenities and Activities
- Great Views
- Queen in master bedroom with 2 sink bathroom. Queen in second bedroom with a 1/2 bath.
- The downstairs living area is down the spiral staircase not suitable for children 5 or younger.
- Downstairs suite: Bunk w/Double size mattresses (upper & lower), plus a Queen futon bed and a full bathroom.
- Free long distance phone service
- Satellite TV with DVD and VCR
- Internet, WiFi
- Propane stove in main living room
- Well stocked kitchen including starter dish soap, new sponge, clean dish towels, paper towels and trash bags
- Eco friendly shampoo,conditioner, lotion, and soap provided
- Sheets, towels, blankets provided
- Washer and dryer
- Free DVD library and game boards are available at Bear Valley Vacation Rentals office
- Winter access only by snowmobile (arrival & departure included w/rent) or walking.
- Downhill Skiing + Snowboarding Nearby
- Cross-Country Skiing Nearby
- Lake Nearby
- Linens Provided
- Propane Fireplace
- Propane BBQ (summer only)
- Ski-in and ski-out
- Snowmobile access only in winter
No reviews have been entered for this unit.
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|